Im looking for an apartment. WHY? Because i apparently choose to live in the worst part of beautiful Tortola.
I am a resident of Josiah's Bay and I love it here, it's close to the beach (even though i never go), it's quiet(for the most part) and I have amazing yard space(yeah, YARD SPACE). Sounds great right? It is, except that I basically live in the pond, that wasn't part of the initial deal but it was slipped in somehow. After a couple hours of light rain i got to watch a duck gliding in the water and bobbing for fishes, i like the wild life, it's great, the problem i had with the swimming duck though is that it was blocking my way as i was trying to park. You see the duck was in my front yard, i don't love wild life that much.
I also have the joy, of always having my water cut off, my power cut off all the time and i just LOVE the drivers who think that the crappy road is the greatest thing since slice bread. Oh these guys love this road so much they should move down here(any of you reading wanna trade?). They rage up and down pulling over for no one, gangster leaning in there cars that sing songs of freedom with every pothole they hit.
In case you haven't guessed yet, i'm being sarcastic(or at least trying) I love my place, i just think that the pond that for unknown reasons (wink wink), keeps flooding my yard and now its a breeding ground for mosquitoes, oh the joy, i had started getting bored with having to park 9inches from my stairs to avoid the water...oh and the ducks. Now i get to buy $25 worth of bug spray to deal with the mosquitoes which have taken over "J Bay" as they have the luxurious pond in which to breed.
So what should i do? I cant make up my mind. Cause to be honest all these mosquito bites are making my arms look bigger. What? its quicker that working out.
follow me on facebook.com/SandmanBvi
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment