Friday, July 2, 2010

Introduction

I am Darvin Jackson aka the Sandman aka the News Man, yes, same person.
For my first post, i thought I'd properly introduce myself.
28 years old, Jamaican, fun loving crazy dude. I've been working in radio for a couple years now and i'm satisfied that i made the right choice with Zrod-fm. There is no pretense at Zrod, the craziness and energy you hear on air is how it really is.
The news is aired at 6:45am, 12 noon and 5:15pm and hourly updates called news minutes, but i can usually be found on air with Dj Gadiethz or Dre just being myself, goofing off or talking about serious stuff. My point of view is sometimes uncommon but mostly i'm just that voice that says what you wanted to say but were afraid to.
if you've been entertained i'm happy.
Follow my blog and tell a friend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment